Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pointing, Sharing, Snowing

It may be rude to point, but it's way cute when Sofia does it. I still have to try and get a picture or video of it but it happens so randomly and quickly that I can't really get it. She'll point with her whole hand but angle her pointer finger down at whatever she wants to point out. Sometimes she uses her middle finger. It's so funny...

Eating is a whole new ballgame these days now too. We could not figure out why she was always so fussy during mealtime and I think I have figured out that she just wants to feed herself. This is no clean feat...always a huge mess, but I suppose it's something she needs to learn to do! She's already such an independent little girl, ha! She also likes to share with Baxter.



Also, I've included a video and pic of her in the snow after the huge blizzard we got! She enjoyed the snow for a short time... it was cold!








No comments: