So, on that note, I had to share some adorable Halloween videos. Enjoy!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Seconds
I was just realizing that as we have celebrated lots of 'Seconds' this past year for Sofia, we now will be celebrating a second baby! So exciting. . . I know everyone already knows but I had to update the blog since I was so vigilant the first time! I'm sure I won't be able to do everything I did the first time around, but I'd like to try. So, I am now 15 weeks and feeling so much better overall. Aside from having a nasty Halloween cold, I've finally felt "normal" again after the morning sickness went away. It was BRUTAL this time around. Yuck. And, worse that I felt like such a terrible mom with no energy with Sofia. Luckily, I'm getting back to the old me with Sof :) She keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment