Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Galveston

For Labor Day weekend, my parents rented a beach house in Galveston, which is something we hadn't done since I last lived here.  It was so great to be back to the beach.  Although Galveston is far from beautiful, it's still the beach and it's the beach I've known my whole life. It was so much fun to watch Sofia experience it and even little Gabe went for a dip.  Sofia surely had the time of her life.  She spent every waking moment in the water or in the sand.  Mostly in the water. . . I tell you, this child has no fear.

Gigi joined us, or as we now call her, the official baby holder :)  

 Sofia's footprint in the sand.  I couldn't resist.  Too cute.  
 Sofia and Daddy in the ocean.  I let them have their time together b/c I am such a nervous freak about the ocean, I wanted them to actually enjoy it.  I did get to swim a bit with them, and Sofia was just a trip to watch in the water.  Her fearlessness makes me nuts!  That lifejacket was the best idea to bring!
Never stopped running 
Sink bath for Gabe.  Such a smiley boy.
 Family photo at the beach

 Gabe's first dip in the Gulf.  

 Sofia watching cartoons in Gimmie and Gippie's bed

No comments: