Thursday, October 4, 2012

General Updates

Just needed a place to post some cute video :)

In general kiddo news, Sofia is now pooping in the potty and I think I can confidently say she is now potty trained.  She wears panties now, and the only time she doesn't is nap and night and she almost always still wakes up dry.  It's pretty amazing.  Going through it, I thought it was impossible.  haha, I know we'll still have accidents, etc. but it's pretty exciting now that she is regularly using the potty and aside from a few incidents, it was relatively painless.

Gabe has really been changing lately.  He's just getting so BIG.  And he's 'talking' non-stop.  It's like he really NEEDS to be heard :)  And, boy can we get him belly laughing.  I've got to say, the sound of your kids laughing must be one of the BEST sounds in the entire world. Nothing like it.  What's also awesome is that he's sleeping much better since tummy sleeping.  Thank goodness!    We're mostly getting "full" nights of sleep again so I'm very thankful for that.  I hope saying that out loud did not just jinx us.

The things we do to make our kids laugh! this video was a random game Mike made up while sitting at the table.  Both kids get a kick out of it, clearly.






No comments: