Last weekend we headed down to Galveston to kick off summer with Gimmie and Gippie at the beach. Galveston might not be the most beautiful or luxurious place but I still just love it. I feel so relaxed when I'm there taking in the warm Gulf breeze and hot Texas sun :) plus the fact that it's an hour drive is oh so nice. Only bummer was the massive amounts of seaweed. It only happens like that once every several years and it's super gross but all part of nature so we just spent a lot of time on the sand and at the pool. A couple of quick dips in the ocean but no real swimming.
Sofia with her new net to try and catch sea horses in the seaweed
Love that bikini girl...check out all that seaweed!
Gabe loved playing in the sand








No comments:
Post a Comment