Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to school

So last week, Sofia had her first day of PreK 4.  This year is the most emotional for me because I know it's my last year to be with her to be her every day full time.  I know next year I'll be a mess!  Already startint to pray about that, Ha! She's been my little sidekick for over four years now so I'm really relishing this last year I have with her before she's off to real school.  She loves school so much and that definitely makes me happy.  She's going Wednesday through Friday  and Gabe will go Mondays and Tuesdays.  I know it sounds crazy but I actually planned it that way to get one on one time with each one of them.  They are each such awesome little people and that really shines when I get special time with them alone.  I know I won't get a "break" but figure I'll have plenty of that later on down the road.  This year I'm really trying to focus on the kids and do everything with their best interest at heart and not all about me.  Honestly, I'm happy about it and am already loving it.  
Sofia's good friend Sydney from Bunny Rabbits class - happy to be Butterflies together this year!

My first one on one day with Gabe.  I know we got them last year but again, relishing them more this year! :)  After we dropped Sister off, we headed to the park so he could run around wherever he wanted and Mommy would follow :) This was pre back to school haircut.

And after the park we went to get a haircut. The shortest one yet, and Daddy loves it.  This poor boy was just getting SO sweaty. And one thing I've realized on these kids is that hair grows.  Fast.  Clearly he loves it! :)

My little man's first day of Mother's Day Out.  Oh, my heart . . . seriously.  Such a sweet sweet day and it makes it easier because they love it.  But so hard to see how fast time flies!  



No comments: