So, on Friday I told my first friend. It made it very real and for some reason I was nervous to say it out loud! B/c we hang out pretty consistently, I had to tell her b/c she would have wondered why we weren't doing weekly happy hours sooner or later! We were also supposed to go out to a bar that night and since Milwaukee isn't smoke free until next year... I couldn't go and there's no real good excuse for ditching out on our friend's going away party.
So, I told her and I think initially she was shocked, as we were since it happened so fast. It was weird to say it out loud especially when I haven't even been do the doctor yet but it is nice that someone else knows b/c I was about to BURST with the news soon!
Weekend went like this: Friday night, dinner at Jenny's, came home, hung out for a bit. Hit the couch for a movie. I was out by 9PM. Mike noticed my snoring at 9:15. Moved to the bed at 11, slept until 8:30AM. Crazy. Worked out in the morning, and had a pretty low key day on Saturday followed by having a couple of friends over for dinner. They left around 10, at which point our neighbors invited us over but I just couldn't make it. I was pouting but only b/c I really wanted to go but this whole no drinking/always tired thing really pisses me off in general. I am annoyed with it. I sent Mike over b/c I didn't want him to have to endure another lonely night on the couch watching/listening to me sleep. In bed by 10:30, slept until 8:30. This fatigue thing is ridiculous. I had a little naseau on Saturday and today too. Yuck. Nothing awful and I hope it doesn't get worse but it's still just not fun. I am lame and boring now and feel terrible for my husband b/c I am about as much fun to hang out with as a wet noodle. I think the fatigue is just something to force pregnant women into getting as much sleep as possible before baby comes b/c then you don't get ANY. That's just my theory.
Funniest interaction of the week:
Mike - "Why are you always insulting me? You are all about insults and death threats lately."
Me - "Welcome to pregnancy."
No comments:
Post a Comment