We woke up on Sunday morning, grabbed Starbucks and headed back to Grayslake for a delicious family Mother's Day brunch. Then, we drove back home to Milwaukee and sat out on the patio at Bar Louie for a YUMMY bloody mary. The rest of the day was pretty much lazy for me but exactly what I wanted. Quality time with my family and not having to do anything ;)
Right before we all hit the road, we had an impromptu photo shoot with the beautiful spring tulips and gorgeous weather in Grayslake. So sweet!
I never appreciated the importance of Mother's Day until I became a Mom myself. Now I know how special a day it is. I told Mike it's even more special than my birthday b/c I actually DID something to warrant celebrating this day. Definitely an honor to be called a mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment