

Every year the Bucks put on the most amazing kids party for the holidays. This year with the lockout we were a little concerned that it might not happen! I'm sure it would not have had a season not resumed. So, lucky for us we had what I consider one of my favorite parties of the year this past Monday. And boy was Sofia ready to party. We knew she'd be overjoyed to see Bango (she loves him sooo much) but we weren't sure about Santa. Luckily, she had no problem at all sitting on his lap! In fact, before it was her turn to go up, she was running towards him! Yay! I've attached some pics from the party and a video of her having a blast. She also met Mini Bango for the first time and was completely enthralled. As you can see, she was so excited to party, she wouldn't pose for the group pic. Also, some pics from our Bango holiday photo shoot :)
No comments:
Post a Comment