Well I am so glad we got another chance to have a vacation. We had a blast at the beach in Galveston. My parents rent a beach house each Labor Day and are nice enough to invite us along :) I just love the beach so much . . . so relaxing and just the perfect little getaway. It was extra special because my mom has been in chemo for the past couple of months and having this time was beyond deserved for her. She wouldn't let me take any pics of her but I did sneak one in just for the memory's sake. I won't post it but I think it's important to record moments in time for when we look back when she's all done and healed. :) I'm so glad for her sake that we were able to enjoy this trip oh so much! It was the perfect way to "end" the summer.
Gabe missed his toys, obviously .. . .
Chillin with Gippie on the beach
loving the sand
sand princess complete with seaweed crown. What a mess that was to pick out of her hair!
Such a sweet boy. Woke up from his nap to find Uncle Matty and couldn't stop smiling at him.
Baby butts after showering al fresco
Ah, the beach
chillin on the couch
Mmm, my favorite. A Ritas treat to cool off. Custard and shaved ice, GENIUS!
Flying kites on the beach. Harder than it looks!
No comments:
Post a Comment