Friday, September 13, 2013
Zoo with Gimmie
On Fridays I try to do something fun with the kids. Something for them, not just me (like going to the gym or running errands). Doesn't always happen that way, but I try! So this morning when Sofia asked to go to the "z-o-o zoo" (guess we spelled it in front of her one too many times), that's what we did and Gimmie came along with us. It was a HOT one. I was dripping in sweat by the end of the morning and ready to head back home. Whew. We packed a lot in, too! Saw lots of animals...the monkeys were a favorite this time. The rest of the animals were mostly in hiding from the oppressive heat! We did a carousel ride, played on the playground, petted the goats, and took a train ride. I called it a picnic train ride since we ate our lunch then :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment