We had our own room which was nice ... Te kids enjoyed wrestling on the bed while we waited
Thank goodness for the iPad to keep little S from freaking out
Jumping....
Our room
Off went Gabe. So brave and totally unaffected. I thought the wagon was genius! So they never felt like they were being pulled off of Mommy and Daddy by a stranger. Also helped the anesthesiologist was a super sweet young woman.
Brave girl went next!
Gabe waking up. Had never seen him so inconsolable for so long :( I can only imagine how weird they must feel when they wake up and don't like it at all! He wanted nothing to do with me, only Daddy.
Got some sweet cuddles from baby girl.she said some funny stuff on the way home, she was really irrational but it made me laugh!
We were home by 4, and the kids ate SO much. Each had a half of a pbj, a banana, crackers, veggie straws, and a hot dog. Ha! Then still ate more an hour later! Poor kids were starving. All in all, it was a very smooth day. Much less nerve wracking than I had anticipated. I think since we did them both at the same time there wasn't time to worry much because we had to tend to one or the other the whole time. I truly hope this makes the difference everyone swears it will. I hear its life changing? since we've been at the dr on average twice a month this past year,I sure am excited for the changes it should bring!









No comments:
Post a Comment