Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chatty Gabe

Gabe has been talking SO much more in the past month.  I attribute it to getting his tubes in.  Without all that fluid in his ears, he's saying things so much more clearly!  He has been communicating in his own way since he was a little over a year old, but now he's actually saying several clear words.  Yes, we still have a hard time interpreting his words sometimes still but that's hilarious. . . Mike and I get some good laughs from trying to figure out what he's saying b/c he KNOWS what he's saying and gets so mad when we can't figure it out!!!

I think my favorite thing he learned to say is "yea".  It first came out as a very enthusiastic YEA. Think "Gabe, do you want a banana?" . . . big smile and a "YA!".  Now it's more drawn out. . . yeaaaaa.  So funny.  Also so much nicer than constantly hearing NO.  I just love that we can communicate with him now and he can more or less express what he wants to us which is so nice.  I also love listening in on conversations between Sofia and Gabe.  She can be the sweetest sister to him when she wants to!

No comments: