Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Where do I begin?

It has been way too long :(  I don't know what caused me to stop blogging so frequently but I am hoping to really get back to it!  I have decided to take a hiatus from Facebook so maybe eliminating one social media outlet will cause me to focus more strongly on another.  HA. Not sure how long I'll be off facebook but it has really started to become an unhealthy addiction I think!  Maybe a slight exaggeration, but any time I had a free moment it was used to check facebook.  And I started to wonder why I cared so much about what other people were doing?  The danger of comparing my life to everyone else's really just kind of sank in and the biggest thing is it started to take way too much time from my family - not just the kids but Mike too.  So, I'm sure I'll be back and hopefully will be able to use in moderation, but I just needed a break.

That being said, I'll be aiming to post much more frequently especially because the kids seem to be growing up so fast . . . TOO fast. My heart. . .

No comments: