Monday, March 26, 2012

Bubbles, Worms and Bumps

Just a cute video of Daddy and Sofia playing with bubbles in the front yard and worms in the backyard. Gross on the worms, but a pretty funny video. For the past couple of weeks we have had the most amazing Spring weather. No snow and temps ranging from 60-80! It's been so wonderful, especially b/c Sofia loves being outside. Just like Mama and Daddy! When Mike comes home, Sofia immediately requests to go play outside with him (he can't change his work clothes fast enough!) and it's pretty adorable. She is a Daddy's little girl, no doubt.

Of course as I write this, it's 40 degrees out, but hey, it's sunny and at this point there is no denying it's Spring. A little cooler these next several days but still nice!

I am a little over three weeks away from my due date and feel like I need this baby out of me asap. I either over did it yesterday, the baby dropped, or the baby is just ginormous . . . or all of the above. But, after the party I literally could barely walk and still can barely walk. I'm surely waddling now and the pain in my lower ab muscles and pelvis is terrible! Mike and I also watched an alien show going on in my belly last night. Literal foot shapes going across my belly for a good 10 minutes. I think baby was practicing some tai chi. Pretty freaky! But exciting too...now if the baby will just wait until Grandma and Grandpa are home from Florida so we have someone on call to care for Sof, we'll be all good. So, praying to hold off for a little over a week and then it's fair game ;) My last dr. appt. she said no dilation or dropping so we'll see what she says tomorrow.

Any way, on to the video of bubbles and worms just to make you smile :)






No comments: