Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday

Wednesday's are usually a wild card for us. It's the one day of the week that we don't have a planned activity. Well I guess Fridays too but something fun always comes up on Fridays. So Wednesday is usually particularly challenging unless I'm proactive and plan something ahead of time for us but who am I kidding.

They are GREAT when my mom is off work, like today. We had to stay at the house is morning because the exterminator was due to be here between 9 and 12. We were all going batty when I finally begged my mom to come over and take the kids out for a walk. They desperately needed fresh air and I needed a little break from the action to get some things done.

So, in true mommy form I got 25 things done around the house in those 45 minutes ;) then, as a bonus she gave them lunch so I got to chill for a bit. She left and came back over later so I could get a hair cut. Ah, perfection. Gotta love my momma especially for days like today where she just saves me!

Gabe hears the word "no" a lot. It was his first word besides Dada and Mama. So sad but he is always getting into something! But now he does something so sweet when I say 'no, Gabe'. He looks at me and hands me whatever hes not supposed to have! Like,ok mom here you go, I am going to hand this to you because I know I'm not supposed to put this shoe in my mouth. Look at that proud face! I don't know why but it melts my heart so.

And I had to add this pic of Sofia at the end of the day. Here is what happens when Gimmie is left in charge. You can't see the spaghetti sauce all over!



No comments: