Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Army Crawl, Tea Party, Swinging


I finally got some decent footage of Gabe inching across his blanket.  He's definitely on the move!  Mike likes how his feet flutter at a super fast speed while he's using every single muscle in  his body to inch forward :)  I think he bonked his head a little here which is why he got upset.

Click here to check out his new skills

Gabe also had his first go round in a swing this past weekend and loved it.

 We also got invited to go to the Renaissance Festival this past Sunday.  I was a little nervous b/c it's pretty far out and I wasn't sure how the kids would do or what to expect.  I had never been and it's a pretty big deal.  It was definitely worth it and we had a blast!  The kids were completely zonked the whole hour and half home.  The pic below is of a real life princess tea party in the French Quarter area of the festival.  We were off hidden in a corner while I  nursed Gabe and Sofia was playing around in the dirt when some real life princesses came and invited her to their tea party!  Of course we said yes!  They had tiny cupcakes and little teacups of pink lemonade and lots of songs.  Here she is in the lap of one of the princesses.




No comments: