Yesterday we decided to hit up the Houston Thanksgiving Day Parade. I was pretty nervous seeing as there were supposed to be 200,000 people there, and the last time we attempted a city-wide event (Race for the Cure) it was kind of a disaster for us. But, we thought it would be a fun family tradition to start, and we were right! We got there with 20 minutes to go before the parade began, parked with no problem and made it to a good viewing spot just in time to see the parade begin! Sofia took her place on Daddy's shoulders and had the best view. Gabe was perfectly content in the bjorn with his limited view :) We got home with plenty of time to prep for the big day and had a WONDERFUL family feast. So great that I was asleep before Sofia, no lie. I should add that she was completely wound up from all the excitement and pumpkin pie but she slept in this morning so I can't complain!
No comments:
Post a Comment