Gabe cut his first tooth last night. Woke up with just the slightest little sliver peeping out of his gums. I sure hope this ends our streak of restless nights. We will see. . . Wish I could attach a picture but you wouldn't see anything any way! Maybe just the slightest little hint of a white cap :)
Sofia had a week off of school for the Thanksgiving break and was SO ready to get back today. It's so wonderful knowing how much she loves it there and makes me feel that I made the right decision putting her in the program. This morning she woke up and first words out of her mouth were "I get to go to school today! And play with Ms. Baker and Ms. Bradford and ALL my friends!"
Here is a link to her class blog with tons of pics. I always wish I could be a fly on the wall to see how she is at school, and I guess this is as close as I'll get!
Kitty Cat Class Blog
Today is Gippie's birthday so I'm off to finish making his cake with Sofia and Gabe's assistance of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment