Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Birthday weekend

What a weekend this turned out to be! I had NO IDEA what was in store but my husband sure did spoil me.  He, my best friend in Milwaukee, Jenny, and my brother all worked together to surprise me on Friday night and I really did not see it coming! I thought I maybe something was fishy when I saw that our dinner reservation was for three people but after we finished dinner and it was just the two of us I forgot all about that! Then, my brother shows up! And an hour later, Jenny calls so tell me she's at the airport! Such an amazing surprise, I don't think I've ever been surprised like that before.  So mike pretty much gave me the weekend off and said enjoy your birthday with two of your favorite people. And i did...I was seriously on cloud 9. He really is the best husband in the entire world!

Before I knew what was happening :) the kids and I were thrilled about the first nice day in weeks. So we picnicked at the park. My little Valentines.



My impromptu bday celebration at a local family friendly bar. Yes, oxymoron I know but it really is! Don't judge. I wanted everyone to come so we had to be flexible!


On Sunday my fam came over for my birthday dinner. Here are some pics of the kids enjoying frosting from the cake they made me 



I am one happy girl. And blessed. My cup runneth over. 








No comments: