One of the many things I love about our church is the children's ministry. I love that Sofia and Gabe enjoy going to church because they get to learn about God on their own level in classes with kids their age. They always learn a bible story and sometimes do a craft and yesterday when we went to pick Sofia up, we walked up in the middle of their lesson. She was so engrossed, she didn't even notice we were there, so we walked away so she could finish. It struck me b/c it just made her seem so grown up! So, I had to sneak a pic. It's the most focused I've ever seen her in any kind of classroom setting b/c it's usually all about playtime. And she even was writing with a number 2 pencil! Kind of amazing. To me, any way, haha. Growing up way.too.fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment