Monday, February 24, 2014

First Parent Teacher Conference

We had our first face to face parent teacher conference for Sofia today and Mike and I both went.  It was pretty sweet, the teachers had nothing but good things to say about Sofia.  I think I had mentioned this before but what really stuck with me that they said was her enthusiasm for life.  I just love that, and it makes me proud.  I can't take too much credit because I think that enthusiasm definitely comes from Daddy :)  They said she's got a great vocabulary, and that they enjoy talking with her and that she plays with ALL the kids in her class.  All things that made my heart swell with pride because as sweet as  you may (or may not) think your child is, you never know how they act when you're not around.  So many things lately are making me realize that time is flying by and I'm getting really sentimental and trying to be much more intentional with my time with the kids. They truly are the lights of my life.

No comments: