I love Easter. I love what we celebrate and I love the day. I love the kids' outfits and the food and the eggs, and how it is almost always a gorgeous day somehow on Easter. This year we had friends come to church with us and then had them over for an egg hunt and donuts. Mike had to work later that night for a Rockets playoff game so we had early Easter dinner at my parents'. It was a delicious Puerto Rican meal and I think I was full for 2 days after eating it! It was a wonderful and super busy day of celebration for sure.
Some post-church pictures. Sofia with her "buddies" as she calls them - Jack and Luke
Our fam - love getting us all together in a decent pic
And the extended Luna fam :)
Time to hunt. Gabe didn't quite get it this year.
Sofia did
He stopped and opened each egg . . . must have eaten ten chocolate eggs that morning!
The golden egg! Each kid got $1
Kids brunch
Confetti eggs
No comments:
Post a Comment