For my birthday, Mike got me a gift certificate to The Isle Pedispa - a total lush place for pedicures that I would probably never go to without a gift card. They have a menu of a million different kinds of super indulgent pedicures. So awesome and even better - he got a Mother/Daughter pedi for Sofia and I. So much fun! She was pretty excited to get her first ever princess pedicure and I was just excited to get pampered and get some special time with my sweet girl. It was great - we got our own private room so when Sofia got antsy I could turn on a show for her while I finished up my pampering :) and the ladies thought Sofia was hilarious. She was saying some really funny things and was asking her lady about everything she was doing to her toes. The nail tech would go to buff her nails and Sofia would ask "Hey, what are you doing?" HAHAHA. . . it was priceless and the ladies just laughed and laughed at her.
Checking it out
She loved the rose petal purple foot bath
This picture just cracks me up . . . she's a natural!
This is where she's asking what's going on?? hahhahaha
The finished product complete with a toe ring and big toe flower art. Love those chunky little toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment