Gabe's birthday and party were a little less insane than Sofia's but equally as fun :) Same kind of thing - backyard party with food and cake. What more do little kids need, really?! So, on his actual birthday (Thursday) he was able to open a few gifts as you can see below. He was pretty into it this year which was cute. All day on his birthday, he would look down at his shirt and say "I am two." So proud of himself being 2. And then he'd look at Sofia and say "She's fou". Too funny.
Gimmie got the Thomas cake which, needless to say, Gabe was thrilled about.
A poor attempt at a family photo!
blowing out his candles
Looking for his next Target - silly string war!
HAd to put this pic in there - Gippie on the mini picnic table helping Gabe eat his cake. Too sweet!
Another one for the books, and good times had by all. I still can't believe I have a two year old little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment