Easter was a beautiful day with family and friends. We invited our friends to church with us and were very happy that they could join us. We have been going to our church for six months now and really love it. I'm so happy we have found a great place to call home as our church and that our kids love too. Easter was perfect - we went to 9AM services and then headed over to my parents for brunch and naps :) Mostly a relaxing day and a day of celebration of LIFE!
A few attempts at a family photo. These are just a few, I think our friend Robert took about 15.
Sofia hunting for eggs. Pony tail out, hair down, tiara on :)
Gabe was a little iffy on the grass although he did try to eat it several times. I was kind of obsessed with their outfits.
Here is a video of some of the egg hunting action. Please ignore my annoying voice and yelling :)
No comments:
Post a Comment