Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pictures - 1 Year and 3 Years

Here is a link to the photos we just got taken last week.  I really love them.  I'm so happy I decided to be in them.  I have so few of the kiddos and I together and these will be cherished forever.  I think it's so funny how some of these really were sweet moments and some of them were insane moments with a brief photographic moment, ha!  I laugh when I see the one of me chasing Sofia who was going after the doggies b/c the owner was getting real nervous with how much Sofia was going after her dogs!!!

(Sorry about the duplicates - something funky happened when I uploaded them).

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYt2LNw5bN2FO


Gabe is talking more and more.  Well, in his little language :)  He definitely repeats.   Some things he "says" are:  Mama, Dada, Sister (Tu-tu), Uh oh, Nah-Nah, Bible/Baby = Baba.  Love his words!

He's also starting to stand up for himself against his sometimes bossy sister.  I asked her to help him the other day and he thought she was trying to steal his toy, and for the first time ever I saw this MAD look from him and he opened his mouth and went to bite her!!!! So naughty but it cracked me up pretty good b/c he had finally had enough of her stealing toys from him!  And it was the first time I had seen him bite out of defense instead of fun.  Yikes!  Bad, but still funny . . .

2 comments:

Ali said...

Photos are gorgeous!!!

Baxtersmom said...

Aw, thanks Ali! xo