Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mommy and Sofia day

Yesterday after school, my mom stayed with Gabe and I went to pick up Sofia from school. The plan was to get her dress for the wedding we are in in July. My good friend is getting married and I'm a bridesmaid and Sofia is a flower girl! I can't wait to see how she does.

So on Tuesdays it's nap day at school and she's been doing so much better napping at school. For the first couple of months she either wouldn't nap or would nap for like 30 minutes and be a bear the rest of the day! But I'm so glad I stuck with it and let her keep staying for nap because now she's taking much better naps there. I got there yesterday and she was OUT! Lights were on and kids were all up walking around and she wasn't budging. So sweet...I got to wake her and it was such a sweet moment.

She was beyond excited to go try on her dress...she was just staring at herself in the mirror and swooshing her dress...slight meltdown when we had to take it off :) but I finally convinced her. We got home and she of course wanted to wear it again and so I let her for just a bit and we practiced throwing flower petals (ripped up paper in a bucket) :)



No comments: