Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Open House

Tonight was Sofia's open house at school.  So much fun and cool to see what she does each day.  She LOVES her school and her teachers which is the best thing . . .

She was super excited about open house today, she had Mike and I cracking up.  She was running around crazy a mile a minute!  I think she really enjoyed having us there with her!  We got to visit her classroom, see all her friends and their families, see what she does each day in class. go to the playground, and enjoy cookies and punch.  I am so happy that we found this school for her; I really feel like it's the perfect place for her!

I only decided to add the blurry pics because it totally illustrates how it went.  She would not stop!



 With her teachers Mrs. Baker and Mrs. Bradford.  Saints in my book! 




No comments: