Monday, April 1, 2013

Sofia's Birthday

Our baby girl turned three on Saturday!  I mean, talk about time flying.  She's officially a little girl now.  But will always be my baby girl :)  She was definitely excited about her day.  She got to eat a special do-nut for breakfast and then it was off to her very own princess party with her best girlfriends!  It was one of the most precious things I've seen . . . and my best friend Patricia said it best.  She said it brought tears to her eyes to watch all the girls having a magical princess party together and she wasn't sure if it was because it was so sweet or because I was there to throw the party.  I think it was a combo of both.  Another one of those "this is what we dreamed about in high school" moments for sure.  So so sweet.  Sofia was just in awe and the girls were almost TOO well behaved because they were acting like princesses.  haha... They got to get dressed up as whatever princess they wanted, then got their hair, makeup and nails done.  Then, they had a dance party followed by a tea party and cake.  And champagne for the adults ;)  A perfect party if you ask me!

I made her a special "3" dress

Checking out "Belle" in the mirror

 Gabe was not so thrilled about the princess party ;) 



How cool is her hair??? I want to learn.  They made her hair look like a bow!


She was ALL about Daddy (her prince) for the party


Gimmie and Gippie with Gabe

 So in love
 The boys hangin out
 Gigi with princess Sofia

 All the little princesses (minus one who was a little camera shy :))For some reason they were all so serious!
 Time for cake!

After her party, it was nap time at home.  Despite having gotten through the morning on sugar alone, she did actually nap.  Then, she woke up, opened presents, and dyed Easter eggs.  Busy weekend!!!

Playing with her new kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa

 Gabe loves it too!

Coloring Easter Eggs







1 comment:

Ali said...

Happy birthday Sofia! Looks like a fab party. Happy family :)
I can't believe they are 3 already. Can remember the first visit to mom chat like it was yesterday...