Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Help

The greatest thing about Sofia's age right now is that she's becoming really self sufficient.  She's going to the potty by herself, getting herself partially undressed/dressed, cleaning up, going to get things, letting Baxter in and out of the house . . . you get the idea.  And she loves to help.  It's awesome.  So, the other day at lunch I had a ton to do in the kitchen so I gave the kids lunch and started working away unloading the dishwasher and prepping dinner.  Sofia finished and then just wouldn't stop talking.  She never does, really.  And Gabe needed a bottle.  And he still won't hold his own bottle or sippy.  So, I moved him over to his sister.  Figured she needed a job . . . and she gave him his bottle.  I felt pretty proud of myself for doing this.


No comments: