I know I've said before how much I love watching Sof and Gabe play together, but I have to say it again - I LOVE it. Most of my joy each day comes from watching them (between grabs, screams, shoves, and yanks of toys) play in a loving way together. The few times they actually share and are sweet together. . . usually when they think I'm not watching.
Now, this is another kind of play altogether and it cracks me up. In the past few days, Sofia will lay down all of the couch cushions on the floor and coax Gabe over to come play with her. It's mostly her hiding, and him climbing all over to get to her but occasionally they will throw down. In a totally harmless and non violent way ;) I have noticed that Gabe is TOUGH. He only cries when he thinks I saw him get hurt. Otherwise, he is unphased by falling on his head, rolling around, getting crushed by his sister. The best part is, it tires him out!
No comments:
Post a Comment