I need to really try to get some REAL pics and videos of what these kids are up to these days. LOTS of fighting. Already! It makes me CRAZY! Some days, I just let them fight it out like hockey players because I get so tired of intervening. And don't you think for a minute it's just Sofia picking on Gabe because I'd actually say that more often than not, it's the other way around! I guess he learned from the best . . . his big sister! He LOVES to mess with her. She'll be sitting down minding her own business and he will come up and bite or hit her. And he only ever wants to play with what she has. On the other hand, she definitely does her fair share of toy stealing from him. Last night my mom witnessed a doozy. She told Gabe to bring Sofia's lovey to her. Big mistake. He brought it to her but would NOT let go. And he was SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER because she was trying to grab it. The best way to describe it was like a football player trying to recover a fumbled football. He layed on top of the lovey and would NOT let go. My mom and I were just cracking up and finally she intervened. I told her it was all her since she started that mess :) It was pretty hilarious. So, yes - I really need to capture some of THOSE moments but in the mean time here are some sweet ones.
Gabe loves the piano at my parents' house.
Sofia has been all about Baxter lately. He's not sure, but is warming up to her. She loves him so much and it really touches my heart to see her loving on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment