Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunday Funday Friends

Yesterday we had a playdate with Mike's best friend and his twin boys as well as his girlfriend and her sweet and tolerant daughter (seriously . . . she's 13 and hung out most of the day with a bunch of old people and small children and was super sweet the whole time).  We all met at the Y pool and then came to our house for grilling out and fun in the back yard.  I wish I could have gotten more pics but it was of course a little crazy.  Here is a pic of meal time and Sofia with her two boys (Gabe was fast asleep already at this point).  It was hilarious watching them - Jack and Luke were so well behaved  and Sofia just kept trying to talk to them and distract them from eating.  She would get up and give each one a kiss and then sit down in her chair. At one of the points when she got up to tell them each something she then fell over sideways in her chair and got up and laughed.  Kind of like a little drunk.  It's also funny because they are twins as you can see, and I always thought she knew who each one was but I think she just calls them whichever name comes out first because they would correct her when she was wrong :) It was priceless and to say she had a blast with them would be an understatement.  Sunday Funday for sure!  





No comments: