I had so much fun getting her ready!
She had a major crush on the little ring bearer. I mean, can you blame her? She kept calling him her boyfriend and her prince. Even now when I show her pictures she gets all shy and giddy! She would not leave his side.
All the little girls helping Jamie with her dress
Dancing and singing to her prince
Seriously in love. He was so sweet, he played along the whole time.
Love this pic of my girl and I
Walking down the aisle. She did so well! Very serious look here :)
Such a fun night!
Footloose :)
Mike took this one - I like it b/c you can see my hair which I loved. I never get updos but I loved it! It was too hot not to . . .
The bride and I
No comments:
Post a Comment