And let me just add that being sick while caring for two young children is no joke. Talk about no sick days for mommies. This is my third illness since being home that has knocked me on my butt for at least 24 hours (this has been the longest!). And, I just have to say thank God for my mom. She has helped me so much - just knowing I can make a doctor's appointment and she can take care of the kids. Or knowing she can come over for a bit so I can get a little rest . . . it's honestly priceless. I can't even thank her enough. She's the best.
Here is Sofia on our way home from her trip to the doctor. :( Poor baby was in so much pain with her ears and it took a good three days for them to stop hurting after she got her meds.

No comments:
Post a Comment