Thursday, July 18, 2013

Doctor 15 Month appointment

Well we've got yet another sicky :( I had a feeling something was up last night when poor lil Gaber was whining in the middle of the night.  Its so pitiful and breaks my heart - he doesn't even get up, just lays there trying to sleep but crying so sadly. So I rocked him for a bit and he finally fell back asleep and was so hard asleep this morning we had to wake him at 7:45 to make his appointment on time! Turns out he has a double ear infection and you would never know other than his semi rough nights...He is a happy little firecracker all day - hilarious with his imitating everything and running ALL over.  Mike and I laugh because he never knows where he is running to, just that it's away from any kind of confinement.  He's hilarious.

His stats:

Height - 32.25" (82nd %ile)
Weight- 24 pounds (55%) I have noticed that he is much leaner than Sofia was, I think because he is never sitting still EVER
Head circ. - 19.25" (90th %ile)

He also got three shots which always hurts my heart but I gave Sofia the job of helping to cheer him up :) 

Eating breakfast in the waiting room. Getting out of the house by 7:45 is not an easy task! And Sofia's princess getup was apparently necessary for the doctor's office 

With much of the morning left after our appointment, We stopped to drop donuts off with Gimmie and Gippie (and of course have some ourselves ) and spent some time hanging out. Gabe actually was into the book despite what the pic shows!



No comments: